Sunday 23 March 2014

Topshop Mambo Lace Up Boots #2

Hellooo!

So the other day I was in Topshop and saw the MAMBO Lace Up Boots in White for £34 and had to have them!
I love these boots they are perfect this season and are so versatile and for £34 they are a bargain! They are Polyurethane which is great as they are easy to wipe clean (in my opinion essential when buying white shoes!)  

I am obsessed with the boot collection in Topshop at the moment and think my next purchase will be the 'ASTRIX Chunky Boots' (£42) to add to my boot collection!

I saw the 'canvas' version of these boots in New Look which are a slightly cheaper alternative at just £24.99 which were also lovely but knowing me I would get them filthy!
I wore my boots paired with some acid wash jeans from New Look which looked amazing for a casual day look.

You can find the boots on :


What are your thoughts?

Sheridan 💛

No comments:

Post a Comment