I want to share with you all my 'Nude Glam' eye makeup look. I love this look it the perfect night time eye look and looks amazing on all eyes!
To create this make up look I used:
- Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser Primer
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (NC15)
-L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Powder (Medium)
- Sleek Face Contour Kit
- L'Oreal Bronze Duo Powder
- Sleek I-Divine Eye Shadow Palette (Au Naturel)
-Barry M Dazzle Dust (Bronze)
-L'Oreal Super Liner (Black)
-L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara (Black)
- MUA Matte Lipstick (Totally Nude)
- L'Oreal Glam Shine Lip gloss (Moon Crystal)
1. Using the white color in the Sleek eye shadow palette apply it all over blending up to the brow bone
2. Using the yellow color apply it just on the eyelid
3. Using a small eye shadow brush, line the crease of the eye lid using the third brown color on the second row of the palette
4. Apply the bronze dazzle dust on from the middle of the eye lid to the outer corner
5. Blend the eye shadow together using a fluffy eye shadow brush
6. Using the L'Oreal Super Liner, create a winged eye line
You could add lashes for an even more glam look!
Please let me know if you like this look and would like to see more makeup looks!